Adding Single Items to Your Cart
The asset cart is predominantly like a temporary storage facility for your items until you move them out of the system. Assets in your cart may be downloaded onto your device, saved as a collection or shared with other users via a secure download link.
To add multiple assets to your cart, go to the Ad Storage or Asset Library. You can also add files from the Production Files section of a project.
To add a single item to the cart from your Ad Storage or Asset Library, hover over the image you'd like to share, and click the Cart icon.
You can also click into the individual item's preview and Add to Cart from there.
If you'd like to View More Information on an item before adding to the cart, click the View More Information button then Add To Cart from the resulting page.
Adding Multiple Items to Your Cart
To add multiple items to the cart, select the assets by clicking their Checkboxes. Selected items will be highlighted in blue. Then click the Cart icon from the Actions Bar across the top of the screen.
Once you have added assets to your cart, click into the Cart tab which is found on the top right navigation bar.
You will then be presented with the following options:
- Download Cart - Exports the assets in your cart and downloads them to your computer.
- Save as Collection - You can save the contents of your cart to a Collection. You can then recall these collections and share them to other people.
- Share Cart - Allows you to share files via email to other people inside, or outside of your organisation. Share cart sends an email which lets recipients download all contents of your cart
- Empty Cart - Clears all items from your current cart (and leaves all collections as is). These items will still be accessible within the Ad Storage. You will need to repeat these steps to add them back to your cart.
- Settings - see this help guide for more information on Cart Settings.