Adding Documents to a Project
Supporting documentation can make it so much easier to understand what a project is about. Documents can be loaded into your job to give additional detail to the work you want to approve. Whilst documents do not reflect the actual artwork or collateral that will end up in-market, they can be quite helpful for supporting your artwork. Examples of documents might be costing estimates, briefs or television scripts.
Adding Documents to a Project or Deliverable
Once you have created a project, you can access your project under the Projects menu. Click on your Project or Deliverable to view its additional details, then scroll down to the Documents section.
There are three ways to add documents to a project or deliverable.
- Click the New Online Document button to select from a list of pre-loaded document templates. Once you’ve selected your template, add the required information to the document and click Save.
- Click the Browse button to upload documents from your computer.
- Drag and Drop your files to upload documents from your computer.
Editing Your Document Information
Once the document has been uploaded, you can edit information such as the document name and type. Edit the document type by clicking the Pencil icon and select your document type from the resulting list. If your document type isn't listed below, your organisation's admin members can add these new document types into the system for you.
Restricting Access to a Document
You are also able to control which team members and organisations have permission to access the document. Click the Pencil icon next to the Access Control section to make these edits. If you do not add specific users to this section, the document will be accessible by the entire project team.
For each document, you can also use this screen to:
- submit the document for approval by other team members;
- send the document as a message attachment to internal and external team members;
- upload a new document revision if there’s an update;
- download the latest version of the document onto your computer;
Once you’re ready, click Save. Great work! You’ve added a document to your project.
You'll be brought back to the Project page. Under the Documents section, you'll see the document you just added, along with any other documents stored for that project or deliverable.